|Starting Date||September 2023|
|Tuition Fee:||30000 RMB/year|
|Duration of Study||2 Years|
|Application Fee||500 USD|
Rich Educational Experience
The BRS features rich diversity and high quality. Since its establishment, around 300 international students from around 80 countries have graduated.
The BRS values expertise. The faculty members are composed of extraordinary leaders and world-renowned experts in political, academic, finance, business management, and other fields whose work influences industry trends and practices. Meet some of our distinguished faculty teaching staffs: Djoomart Otorbaev, Former Prime Minister of Kyrgyzstan; Zlatko Lagumdžija, Former Prime Minister of Bosnia and Herzegovina; Grzegorz W. Kolodko, Former Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Finance of Poland; L. Enrique García , Former President of CAF – Development Bank of Latin America; Rajat M. Nag, Former Managing Director General of Asian Development Bank.
MBA program and MPA program each admits 50 students in every academic year. Both programs require a two-year full-time study. All courses are taught in English. The total tuition for each program is 60,000 RMB. All applicants are considered for full or partial scholarships based on the overall assessment of academic merit or specific eligibility criteria. All students enrolled in MBA or MPA program are required to fulfill the credit requirements and pass the thesis defense to graduate. Graduates will earn a degree of Master of Business Administration or Master of Public Administration issued by Beijing Normal University.
The MPA program offers students with cutting-edge philosophy and prepares them with management skills to shape the future of public and management sectors. The program will equip students with:
• Principal theory, methods, and skills of public administration and public policy;
• Skills for cross-cultural communication and management;
• Knowledge of the background, main tasks of the Belt and Road Initiative and the Guangdong – Hong Kong – Macau Greater Bay Area and related public policy.
Core Courses (include but are not limited to):
• Introduction of the Belt and Road Initiative;
• The Development and Management of the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macau Greater Bay Area;
• The Economy and Development of Emerging Market Countries;
• China Social Economic Survey.