Control Science and Engineering
|Starting Date||September 2023|
|Tuition Fee:||36000 RMB/year|
|Duration of Study||2 Years|
|Application Fee||300 USD|
Overview of the Program
The first-level discipline "Control Science and Engineering" has a Post-doctoral research station. The discipline was selected to enter the list of "Double-First Class" discipline construction plan by the Ministry of Education in 2017. It was evaluated as a Class A discipline in the fourth round of discipline assessment by the Ministry of Education. The second-level disciplines under the first-level discipline are "Detection Technology and Automatic Equipment", "Pattern Recognition and Intelligent Systems", "Navigation, Guidance and Control", "Control Theory and Control Engineering", "Intelligent Information Processing and Control" and "Electrical Engineering and Control". "Control Theory and Control Engineering" was honored as a National Key Discipline; "Navigation, Guidance and Control" was honored as a National Key Cultivating Discipline; "Pattern Recognition and Intelligent Systems" was honored as a State Commission of Science and Technology for National Defense Industry Key Discipline; "Control Science and Engineering" was honored as a Key First- Level Discipline of Beijing.
Control Science and Engineering studies on moving objects, industrial equipment and human-computer-object fusion systems. It aims to enhance the ability of human beings to understand and change the world. This discipline uses the knowledge of information technology, computer technology, test technology, artificial intelligence and basic knowledge of research objects to do research on system modeling, dynamic analysis, prediction, control and decision making. The discipline focuses on the combination of theoretical research and engineering applications, interdisciplinary research and military-civilian integration, and has played a major role in the development of our national economy and the defense of national security.
The main research directions of this discipline are:
(1) Test Technology and Automation Equipment: Advanced technology for sensors and testing; Transmission and control of electricity, liquid and gas; New-type actuators and automation equipment; Intelligent instruments and controllers; Integration and networking of measurement and control systems; Fault diagnosis and tolerance of measurement and control systems; Medical signal detection and intelligent medical instruments.
(2) Pattern Recognition and Intelligent Systems: Intelligent control and intelligent systems; Computational intelligence and optimal decision making; Pattern recognition and machine learning; Image comprehension and computer vision; Multi-agent synergetic control; Command control and decision systems; Intelligent control of unmanned systems; Distributed simulation of complex systems.
(3) Navigation, Guidance and Control: Inertial navigation for positioning and orientation; Integral navigation and intelligent navigation; Inertial devices and system testing; Bionic navigation; Geophysical field information matching assisted navigation; Guidance, control and simulation of aircraft; New-type inertial devices; Multi- source navigation information sharing and control.
(4) Control Theory and Control Engineering: Modeling, control, optimization, decision and simulation of complex systems; Robust control and self-adaptive control; Nonlinear filtering and control; Integrated control and optimization of engineering systems; Design and analysis of motion control systems; Advanced control theory and methodologies; Biomedical information processing; Autonomous control of unmanned systems.
(5) Intelligent Information Processing and Control: Systems engineering theory and its applications; Modeling, optimization and synthesis of systems; Analysis and control of complex systems; Network information processing and control; Neural network and deep learning; Fault diagnosis and reliability analysis; cloud control systems and its application.
Electrical Engineering and Control: Power electronics conversion and control; Motor control and new-type motor design; High precision servo control; Renewable energy technology and its applications; New energy power systems and control; Control and management of smart grid; Theory and new technology of electrical engineering.
Length of Schooling
The basic length of schooling for master students is 2 years. In principle, students should complete the courses in the first academic year. Thesis work time should not be less than one year. The maximum length of study for master students is extended by 0.5 years on the basis of 2 years. The basic length of schooling for Ph.D. students is 4 years. In principle, students should complete the courses in the first academic year. Thesis work time should not be less than three years. The maximum length of study for Ph.D. students is extended by 2 years on the basis of 4 years.
The target is to train high-level innovative talents who have a good knowledge of international common sense, with the ability of spreading Chinese and foreign cultures occupied, so that to bring international graduate students into full play as a cultural bridge.