|Starting Date||September 2023|
|Tuition Fee:||18000 RMB/year|
|Duration of Study||4 Years|
|Application Fee||150 USD|
The educational aim of Resource Exploration Engineering specialty is to cultivate qualified personnel with advanced technology and engineering knowledge. To develop all-round morality, intellectuality and physical fitness, they can adapt to the needs of modern petroleum industrial development. They don’t gain just the basic training on petroleum engineering, but also can be engaged in petroleum engineering design, operation and construction, production and management, scientific development and applied research etc. when they graduate from the university.
Graduates should acquire the following knowledge and capabilities.
1. Graduates will have solid foundation on math, physics, chemistry, mechanics and geology etc. They are able to use the basic Chinese to read Chinese books and professional magazines of their own specialty and have some skills such as listening, speaking, reading, writing and translation etc.
2. Graduates will grasp the basic theory and professional knowledge of physical geology theories, oil & gas geology theories in their own specialty. They will possess preliminary capability to use basic applied theory and knowledge to proceed oil & gas exploration, engineering design of reservoir geology, to understand basic knowledge of geophysics, to gain the ability to interpret the data.
3. Graduates will have fairly strong experiment test, calculation and expression abilities and master document retrieval and other method to acquire scientific and technological information in petroleum geology field.
4. Graduates will have a better self-study and work adaptation capability, computer operation and application ability and innovative consciousness in petroleum geology field.
5. Graduates will have insight and ability to use systematic engineering ideas and modern operational knowledge to go on production and organizational management.
Duration & Tuition Fee
This is a 4 academic years’ full time undergraduate program with an annual tuition fee of RMB18, 000.00 (Eighteen thousand RMB).
Graduate Requirements and Distribution of Course Credits and Credit Hours