|Starting Date||September 2023|
|Tuition Fee:||26000 RMB/year|
|Duration of Study||4 Years|
|Application Fee||300 USD|
1. Program Overview
International students undertaking this program will:
· Receive a thorough grounding in theoretical engineering and the application of those broad principles to practical research-based projects and/or industry-based projects;
· Develop professional capabilities to participate in and contribute to engineering project teams;
· Have a broad appreciation of and be able to specialize in water treatment engineering, air pollution control engineering, solid waste disposal and recycling, and biological technology;
· Acquire, through theory and practice, cross-cultural literacy and, improved proficiency in English, and enhanced Chinese language skills.
2. Program Special Features
· It is accredited as a Guangdong Province Brand Program.
· It has its own Guangdong Provincial Environmental Engineering Experiment Teaching Demonstration Center.
· It offers entrepreneurship courses in Environmental Industry.
3. Main Courses
Fluid Mechanics and Heat Transfer, Environmental Toxicology, Air Pollution Control Engineering, Environmental Monitoring, Solid Waste Treatment and Disposal, Environmental Engineering Microbiology, Water Pollution Control Engineering, Environmental Entrepreneurship Education, Chinese language, Chinese Culture.
4. Degree Awarded
Bachelor's Degree of Engineering.
5. Career Prospects
(1) Graduates will be able to apply their knowledge to environmental management and protection globally. They will possess the capabilities needed to work in industrial and mining enterprises, academic research institutions environmental protection departments and other government sectors.
Age between 17-30 years old
1. ELIC 4 forms
Application Forms, Sponsorship Letter, CV, Letter of Guarantee
2. A passport photo
3. Scans of passport 1-8 pages (with information page)
4. Scans of High School Result/Transcripts (English Vision)
5. Scans of High School Certificate
6. Physical Exam Report
7. Sponsor's ID or Passport