|Starting Date||September 2023|
|Tuition Fee:||19800 RMB/year|
|Duration of Study||4 Years|
|Application Fee||150 USD|
Bachelor of Engineering (B.Eng.)
Ⅱ. Normal Period of Study
Students are required to master the knowledge of engineering science, engineering expertise
and management, be capable of analyzing and solving problems, organizing and managing,
cooperating and communicating, and to have innovative thinking, lifelong learning ability, social
responsibility, professional ethics and humanistic literacy. Graduates are supposed to become
high-level professional talents to engage in system R & D and technical management to solve
complex engineering problems in the fields of software engineering. Specifically, the objectives of
cultivation (expected to be achieved 5 years after graduation) include:
1.Have high humanities and social science literacy, social responsibility and engineering
professional ethics, rich engineering experience, in-depth understanding of the informationization
needs of occupations and industries related to the field of software engineering, and have the
ability to provide professional and independent technical insights.
2.Have the ability to flexibly solve complex engineering problems with knowledge of
mathematics, natural science, economics and management, and be proficient in research, design,
development and comprehensive application of software systems to become the core backbone of
R & D projects.
3.Have outstanding ability to innovate, to deeply understand and accurately evaluate the
impact of engineering practices on environment and sustainable development of society, and have
the ability to design and develop complex software systems with consideration of health, safety,
law and culture.
4.Have the ability to manage work team and coordinate projects, organize, formulate and
effectively implement work plans, and to effectively communicate with peers and the public on
complex engineering issues.
5.Have the ability of life-long learning so as to cope with the challenges of scientific and
technological development and master emerging technologies; have the concept of sustainable
development and an international perspective to successfully exchange and cooperate in
Students in this major will mainly study the basic theory and basic knowledge related to
software engineering, receive basic training in software engineering. They have basic capabilities and preliminary experience in software development practice, basic ability of software project
organization and basic engineering literacy. They also have initial innovations and entrepreneurial
awareness, competitive awareness and team spirit, and the good ability to use foreign languages.
According to the school orientation and subject characteristics, combined with the basic
standards of China Engineering Education Certification listed in the 12 basic requirements, the
school proposed the following 12 graduation requirements:
1. Ability to solve complex engineering problems with mathematics, science, engineering
foundations and computer expertise.
2. Able to apply the basic principles of mathematics, natural sciences and engineering science
to recognize, express and analyze complex engineering problems through literature research so as
to obtain effective conclusions.
3. Able to design solutions to complex engineering problems, designed to meet the specific
needs of the system, module (module) or algorithm, and can reflect the sense of innovation in the
design process, considering the social, health and safety, legal, cultural and environmental factors,
Using the theory and technical means of computer systems and application software analysis,
design and development.
4. Able to study complex engineering problems based on scientific principles and scientific
methods, including designing computer hardware and software experiments, building software
models, analyzing and interpreting data, and obtaining reasonable and effective conclusions
through information integration.
5. Ability to develop, select and use appropriate technologies, resources, modern engineering
tools and information technology tools for complex engineering problems, including prediction
and Simulation of complex engineering problems, and understand their limitations.
6. Can make a reasonable analysis based on engineering related background knowledge,
evaluate the impact of computer professional engineering practice and complex engineering
problem to solve social, health, safety, law and culture issues and understand the responsibilities
that should be undertaken.
7. Can understand and evaluate the impact of computer engineering practice on the
environmental and socially sustainable development of complex engineering problems.
8. Humanities and social sciences with the sense of accomplishment, social responsibility,
able to understand and abide by engineering professional ethics and norms in project practice and
fulfill their responsibilities.
9. Ability to take on the role of the individual, team member, and principal in a
10. To effectively communicate and exchange ideas with industry peers and the general
public on complex engineering issues, including writing reports and designing drafts, making
presentations, and articulating or responding to directives. And have a certain international
perspective, to the cross-cultural background to communicate and exchange.
11. Understand and master the principles of project management and economic decision-making and apply them in a multidisciplinary environment.
12. With self-learning and lifelong-learning awareness, develop the capacity for continuous
learning and being flexible.
Ⅴ. Core courses
Object-oriented Programming, Discrete Mathematics, Data Structure, Software Analysis
Method and Engineering Technology, Operating System, Compiler Principle, Computer Networks,
Embedded System, Fundamentals of Computer Programming (Ⅰ, Ⅱ)
Age between 18-28 years old
1. ELIC 4 forms
Application Forms, Sponsorship Letter, CV, Letter of Guarantee
2. A passport photo
3. Scans of passport 1-8 pages (with information page)
4. Scans of High School Result/Transcripts (English Vision)
5. Scans of High School Certificate
6. Physical Exam Report
7. Sponsor's ID or Passport