Computer Science and Technology
|Starting Date||September 2023|
|Tuition Fee:||18800 RMB/year|
|Duration of Study||4 Years|
|Application Fee||150 USD|
To meet the talents requirement from China and even globe, the Program of Computer Science is targeted at cultivating middle or higher-level talents with good qualities in humanities and social sciences, international vision, team-working spirit, solid knowledge foundation, good engineering abilities and innovative capacity, who can be prepared for any professional role like research, design, development or management in information technology industries, research institutes, and other community groups, and also for their advanced degree programs in computer science and technology, other relevant fields and cross disciplines.
The skill profile is as following.
1.To gain sound grounding in both mathematics and physics knowledge and principles in computer science;
2. To gain knowledge of humanities and social science, humanistic qualities, good professional ethics and strong sense of responsibility and mission of profession, society and environment for guiding research and engineering practice;
3. To be capable of designing, developing and integrating computer hardware software systems and their applications;
4. To capable of applying the knowledge and methodologies from computer science, software project management, relevant policies and regulations to organize and carry out hardware or software projects, with plenty of harmonizing, managing, communication and cooperating skills;
5.To gain the ability in reading and writing technology archives in Chinese and English language, and an extended global vision;
6. To gain the ability of literature searching, data querying and thesis writing, to keep learning cutting edge and new knowledge in computer science and boost technology innovation.
(1) Engineering Knowledge：Be able to use mathematical natural science, engineer fundamentals, and the major knowledge of computer science to solve complex problems in the information field.
(2) Problem analysis: Be able to use basic principles of mathematics, natural science, and engineering to recognize and express problems, and analyze the complex problems in computer science through literature research to make effective conclusions.
(3) Design/Develop solution schema：Be able to give the solution scheme for complex problems in information areas, and the scheme should meet the needs of specific systems, unit (components). The social, health, security, law, literature, and environment factors should be considered in the scheme.
(4) Research：Be able to carry out research for complex engineering problems in the computer science area based on scientific principles and scientific methods, including the design of the experiments, analyze and explain data, and given reasonable and effective conclusions from information fusion.
(5) Utilize modern tools： Be able to develop, select, and use suitable techniques, resource, and modern engineering tools and information technique tools for complex problems in the computer science area, including the prediction and simulation of the complex problems and understand their limitations.
(6) Engineering and the society：Be able to reasonably analyze, and evaluate the influence of the practice and the solution schemes of complex problem in computer science on the society, human health, security, law, and literature, and understand the corresponding responsibilities.
(7) Environment and continuous development：Be able to understand and evaluate the influence of our major engineering practices for complex problems in computer science on the continuous development of the environment and the society.
(8) Professional morality：Obtain the personal characteristics of having human literature, and social responsibilities, and be able to understand and comply with professional morality and regulations in the engineering practices, and take the corresponding responsibilities.
(9) Person and team：Be able to take the role of single person, team member, or the team leader in the team of multiple disciplines.
(10) Communication：Be able to effectively communicate with colleagues or the public about complex problems in software engineering areas, including writing and designing reports, making presentation, clearly expressing and responding commands. Moreover, be able to have international view and can communicate and express cross different cultures.
(11) Project management：Understand and master the principles of computer science and the methods for economy decision, and can apply them in multi-discipline environments.
(12) Life-time learning：Have the idea and the habit of self-learning and life-time learning, and the abilities of non-stop learning and making progress.
Ⅲ. Length of Program
The program is a four year undergraduate program. But students can complete the program within 3-6 years.
Ⅳ. Credit Requirement
Students need to achieve at least 151 points in order to graduate. Credit requirement in detail: