|Starting Date||September 2023|
|Tuition Fee:||25000 RMB/year|
|Duration of Study||4 Years|
|Application Fee||300 USD|
A. Training Objectives
This program aims to cultivate advanced engineering technical talents and engineering managerial talents equipped with innovative thoughts and engineering practical ability, solid basic theories and professional knowledge in computational science and software engineering, with abilities of software design and programming, engineering standard management, able to engage in scientific research of computer system software or application software, able to analyze, design and implement complex engineering problems.
B. Basic Requirements
Since this program aims to cultivate advanced engineering and technical talents in software engineering or related areas, students of this program should possess the following knowledge, abilities and qualities after 4 years study:
1. Engineering knowledge: able to utilize mathematics, natural science, engineering foundation, and professional knowledge of software engineering to solve complex engineering problems.
2. Problem analysis: able to apply basic principles of mathematics, natural science and software engineering knowledge to recognize and express complex engineering problems in software engineering field, and obtain valuable conclusions by literature studies.
3. Solution Design/development: able to design solution in terms of complex engineering problems in software engineering field, develop software system that can address specific requirements, able to embody innovation in design and in consideration of factors, such as society, health, safety, law, culture and environment.
4. Research: able to utilize computational science principles, and adopt software engineering methods and technology to research complex engineering problems, including analysis and modeling, testing and verification, experiment design, data analysis and interpretation; and obtain valuable conclusion by information integration.
5. Modern tools application: able to select and apply appropriate platform, technology, resource and tools to solve complex engineering problems, and able to recognize their limitation, then make improvement.
6. Engineering and society: able to make rational analysis based on related background knowledge in software engineering, and evaluate the influence that the implementation of software engineering and the solution of complex engineering problems might bring to society, health, security, laws and culture, then comprehend and undertake corresponding responsibility.
7. Environment and sustainable development: able to understand and evaluate the influence that the implementation of complex engineering problems might bring to the sustainable development of this society.
8. Occupation norm: have sense of social responsibility, able to understand and abide by work ethics and norms of software engineering in the implementation of software engineering.
9. Project management: understand and master principles of management and economic decision making in software engineering, and able to apply them in multi-displinary environment.
C. Program Name
D. Duration and Degree
The duration of this program is 4 years (flexible duration: 3-6 years), those who conform to ZhengZhou University Bachelor’s Degree Awarding Regulations are awarded the bachelor’s degree of Engineering.
A. Core Course
Calculus, Linear Algebra, Probability Statistics, Advanced Language Programming, Data Structure, Operation System, Database principle, Computer Network, Introduction to Software Engineering, Software Methods and Procedures, Software Engineering Management, Software Testing Technology.
B. Credit Requirement
Before graduation, at least 180 credits must be gained in courses stipulated in training plan, including 167 credits in compulsory courses (63 credits in common platform courses, 54 credits in engineering foundation courses and common subject courses, 21 credits in subject courses---wherein 8 credits in direction module courses, 29 credits in practical courses); 6 credits in optional courses; 3 credits in off school practice.
C. Main Practice
Practice mainly includes: Military Training, Engineering Cognitive Practice, Production Practice, Course Design, Engineering Design and Management, Graduation Design, and Off School Practice.
D. Credit & Credit Hours