|Starting Date||September 2022|
|Tuition Fee:||18000 RMB/year|
|Duration of Study||4 Years|
|Application Fee||150 USD|
I. Training Objectives
The major aims at training Senior engineering technicians with good scientific knowledge, with modern management theoretical foundation, master the basic theory, basic knowledge and basic skills and methods of Computer Science and Technology, as well as basic knowledge of business information technology, master system thinking and Information System Analysis and Design Methods, with the knowledge and ability of information management, and can be engaged in information system’s analysis, design, management and evaluation employed at Government, Business, Financial institutions and scientific research units.
II. Training Requirements
This program will completely take the international main-stream training module in the field of computer science, and combine the Chinese characteristics as well. The program emphasizes the internationalization, application, and case study. The students in this program will mainly study the basic theories and fundamental knowledge of Computer Science and Technology, receive the fundamental trainings of software development and computer network application, and master the ability of research and development of business information systems.
The graduate of this program should obtain the following knowledge and skills:
1. Master the basic knowledge, theories and skills of Computer Science and Technology;
2. Having the capabilities of Analysis and problem solving skills;
3. Knowing the the development and trend in the computer discipline;
4. Ability in document searching, data querying and thesis writing;
5. Have a good command of applicational and professional English;
6. Attainment in humanities & art, cooperative and organizational skills.
III.Length of Schooling and Degree requirements
Degree Conferred： Bachelor of Engineering.
IV. Major Disciplines
VI. Main Internship and Practice
Cognition Practice, Social Investigation/Study-abroad Program, Integrated Course Desig, Corporation Internship, Graduate Project (Thesis).VII. Credit Requirements for Graduation
Minimum Credits Requirement for Graduation: 152.
Age between 17-30 years old
1. ELIC 4 forms
Application Forms, Sponsorship Letter, CV, Letter of Guarantee
2. A passport photo
3. Scans of passport 1-8 pages (with information page)
4. Scans of High School Result/Transcripts (English Vision)
5. Scans of High School Certificate
6. Physical Exam Report
7. Sponsor's ID or Passport