Fast Safe and Professional Admission & Visa Service Provider



WhatsApp: +8618653210800



Skype:        ELIC8866    ELICChina



TEL:           +86-18561379725


WeChat      ELICChina

MBBS/Clinical Medicine

Shenyang Medical College

Clinical Medicine/ MBBS

Tuition Fee RMB 25,000/year
Starting Date September 2017
Language English
City Shenyang
ELIC Service Fee 800 USD
Degree Awarded Bachelor Degree
Application Deadline July 2017
Duration of Study 6 years

Shenyang Medical College has been having the instruction of their medical program and other programs in English and Chinese since 1949. The English faculty was started mainly for overseas students who wanted to study medicine in China. Since SMC is a leading university, it attracts Chinese faculties who have studied overseas in English and also the ones who have worked abroad for few years. The foreign students’ education program is conducted professionally in English so as to create a favorable learning atmosphere for foreign students with the course duration of 5 to 5.5 years including 1 to 1.5 years compulsory internship. The internship can be finished in Chinese hospitals or in hospitals of your own country. Shenyang Medical University is recognized by WHO, UNESCO, CSC, CMC, and teaches the whole course with USMLE/PLAB based exam and preparation.

Accommodation fee 7500 RMB/. Double room  per year

            6000 RMB/ 3 student room  per year

            2500 RMB4 student room   per year

Application Documents

1.Photocopy of valid passport

a. The first page of the passport (Identity Page).With photo, passport number &expiration date and full name.

b. Two blank pages of the passport. For the regarding authority must make sure that there are at least two pages on the passport for the Chinese Embassy to stick the Visa paper and Immigration to stick the resident permit paper.
2.Passport-sized photo

A passport-sized photo taken recently of the applicant.
3.Graduation certificate of high school

Graduation certificate should be in Chinese or English. If not, it should be translated into Chinese or English and be notarized.
4.Academic transcript of high school