Clinical Medicine/ MBBS
|Starting Date||March 2022|
|Tuition Fee:||35000 RMB/year|
|Duration of Study||6 Years|
|Application Fee||300 USD|
Jinzhou Medical University is recognized by WHO and the graduates of MBBS program are eligible to take the Medical Licensing Examinations held by the medical councils in different countries such as MCI, PMDC, USMLE, HPCSA, SCHS etc.
The curriculum planning shall include the following three parts:
(1) Chinese culture and natural science courses. In order to facilitate their learning and life in China and contact with patients in their medical practice, the Chinese language shall be a compulsory course during the whole undergraduate medical program in English for international students in China.
(2) Basic medical sciences, behavioral science, humanities, social science and medical ethics, preventive medicine and clinical medicine. It is also required to pass the examinations of these courses respectively.
(3) Internship. The institutions shall meticulously organize the reasonable arrangement of the internship. The duration of the internship is one year (at least 48 weeks).
Human Anatomy, Histology & Embryology, Medical Psychology, Cell Biology, Microbiology & Parasitology, Immunology, Pathology, Medical Genetics, Pathophysiology, Pharmacology, Epidemiology, MedicalImageology, Ophthalmology, Pediatrics, Infectious Diseases etc. View the Syllabus for MBBS Program.xls (it may be revised in the teaching process).
Jinzhou Medical University is famous for academic excellence. We pick the best and brightest students purely on their academic merit and passion for their chosen course. If that sounds like you, and you like to think for yourself, JZMU could be the right university for you.
Age between 17-30 years old
1. ELIC 4 forms
Application Forms, Sponsorship Letter, CV, Letter of Guarantee
2. A passport photo
3. Scans of passport 1-8 pages (with information page)
4. Scans of High School Result/Transcripts (English Vision)
5. Scans of High School Certificate
6. Physical Exam Report
7. Sponsor's ID or Passport