1. Training goal
The objective of training is enable the students to obtain solid knowledge of basic medicine, normative clinical skills, excellent professional quality, and be able to have an effective international medical practice under the guidance of superior doctor; become the independent international practitioners with certain international competitiveness and can constantly improve their knowledge and skills and adapt to the international medical talent market demand through after-college education and vocational training; be friendly to China, have basic Chinese language communication ability and have a glimpse of Chinese culture.
2. Training requirements
Students should have the following knowledge, ability and caliber that meet the requirements of the quality control standard for medical undergraduate education (teaching in English) of China for international students.
(1) Good professional ethics and attainment.
(2) Mastering the basic knowledge and scientific techniques of natural science and social science.
(3) Mastering the basic theory, knowledge and skills in Basic Medicine and Clinical Medicine; being able to use knowledge in diagnosis and treatment of common or frequently-occurring diseases; having certain preventive medicine knowledge.
(4) Basic theory and skills in identification & classification of human disease.
(5) Basic ability to diagnose and treat emergency, difficult and severe diseases.
(6) Basic knowledge in Oral Medicine.
(7) Basic knowledge and skills in Forensic Medicine.
(8)Preliminary understanding on international health care and policy.
(9)Grasping and using Basic Chinese and Medical Chinese and knowing about China.
3. Educational system and basic framework of teaching plan
6-year standard schooling system and credit system management. The longest length of schooling is 8 years (span of suspension of schooling is included into the studying .Teaching plan sets184credits for compulsory courses. In the compulsory courses, there are 48(4...
1. One of 30 universities which were authorized to conduct MBBS program in English medium by the Ministry of Education in 2007.
2. Most popular degree program for international students since 2004, nearly 1000 students have graduated from this program.
3. The degree is recognized by WHO.
4. The graduates of MBBS program are eligible to take the Medical Licensing Examinations held by the medical councils in different countries such as USMLE, MCI, PMDC,HPCSA, SCHS etc.
5. Two intakes per year.